Mike O’Neill (owner of B&K Electric) has a handicapped son. The business donates a large amount to the Challenged Athletes Foundation: https://www.challengedathletes.org/
Braylon “Bray” O’Neill- Mike’s son.
Braylon “Bray” O’Neill was born with a genetic birth defect: congenital bilateral tibia and fibula hemimelia, plus syndactylism of the last three digits on his left hand. But Bray has never let his disability get in his way. He learned to crawl at 8-months and was running on his knees before his 1st birthday.
Please visit the following links to learn more information about Bray:
- Microsoft Super Bowl Commercial Braylon O’Neill
- Braylon O’Neill – When Lifes Throws a Curveball, Hit it Out of the Park
- Microsoft Braylon Microsoft Super Bowl Commercial 2015 Braylon O’Neil
- We Loved Everything About Microsoft’s Super Bowl Ad
- Microsoft Super Bowl Commercial – Braylon O’Neill
- 2 Microsoft Super Bowl Commercial 2015 Braylon O’Neill
- 6-year-old Star of Super Bowl Ad Outruns Natalie – on Prosthetic Legs